Acne daunts most teenagers and even some adults. It makes you feel embarrassed and low. So here we are with the most cost-effective home remedies for all skin issues like acne, scars, marks, etc. We will also be giving the 3 most effective tips and a facial mask to bring your best natural beauty. You no longer have to get vexed or constantly worry about your acne problem because you are at the right place and we have the perfect solution for your ever glowing skin.
How is Acne Caused?
Acne is not a physically discomforting condition but a skin condition when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne mainly causes blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples and appears majorly on the face, forehead, chest, shoulders, and upper back. This problem primarily thrives among teenagers, but adults too experience it. Sometimes acne can be even more embarrassing for adults than adolescents due to low self-esteem or decreased quality of life.
Acne – Demon affecting a person’s mental health
Acne prevails to be a greater problem apart from its physical appearance. It profoundly impacts a person’s mental, psychological, emotional, and social health, leading to poor body image, lower confidence levels and self-esteem, social isolation, and activities constriction. It also causes increased levels of anger, anxiety, frustration, and depression.
Easy To Do Self-Care Tips To Cure Your Acne
If you are facing a persistent acne problem, here are few simple solutions:
- Keep your body hydrated throughout the day with 7-9 glasses of water every day.
- Wash your face twice or thrice daily and your hair every third day.
- Clean your skin thoroughly and apply egg white with a cotton swab. Put it for a few hours or overnight and then wash your face.
- Egg white acts as an astringent that works wonders for oily and acne-prone skin in removing excess oil from the skin.
- For treating acne-prone areas, take a cup of boiling water, add 2-4 tsp of dried basil leaves, and take steam for 10 mins on your face.
- You can apply sandalwood paste and turmeric to the affected area for enriched benefits to your skin.
- You can also apply honey with a few drops of lemon, which acts as a good face mask before washing your face.
- Drink milk with Gulkand or rose syrup and sabja.
- A simple and sattvic diet is the key to glowing skin. Whatever we dump into our bodies is reflected on our faces. So avoid spicy, oily, fried, and packaged foods.
- Sattvic diet, also known as the traditional ayurvedic diet, is devoid of Rajasic and Tamasic foods. It’s a vegetarian diet including salads, sprouted grains, fruits, nuts, milk, leafy vegetables, etc.
- You can have coconut water, sugarcane juice, lemon juice and increase vitamin C intake beneficial for the skin. Indian gooseberry (Amla) is a healthy source of vitamin C that nourishes skin deeply.
- Avoid too much make-up and cosmetics on the skin. Let your skin breathe and natural beauty flourish.
- Do apply natural aloe vera gel to your face overnight.
- Regular practice of pranayama and some facial yoga will not only keep the acne at bay but will also tone up and tighten your skin.
- Facial yoga is a technique that includes movement of your facial muscles that helps in releasing tension and stress.
- You can also apply Multani soil along with some sandalwood paste on your face once a week.
- Lastly, do not pinch the pimple as it can lead to inflammation and always take good night sleep.
Three Golden Home-Made Remedies To Cure Acne
- Take turmeric powder or tulsi leaves in a boiled water bowl. Cover your hair with a towel and create a mini steam bath for your face. Ensure to wash your face immediately to remove dirt and oil easily from open pores.
- Wash your face with warm water or with your face wash. Immediately move some ice cubes over your face. It may seem piercing, but the pores open by warm water are again closed by the ice, so no dust, dirt, and pollution penetrate your skin. Remember to set the ice cubes with clean water.
- Moving an alum piece over your skin post-bath is an excellent way to bid-adieu acne.
Do you know?
Even our favorite celebrities use the same tips and remedies to keep their skin acne and blemish-free. In one of the interviews, film star Deepika Padukone confessed to using homemade natural remedies to cure all her skin problems.
Let’s tell you the best facial mask without any further delay.
Facial Mask Pack
List of ingredients you require:
- Multani soil
- Aloe vera gel
- Turmeric powder
Step-by-Step Process to Apply
- Mix all these ingredients in the required consistency.
- Simply apply on your face.
- Keep it at least for an hour on your face to let all the goodness of the pack seep into your skin. For better results, you can keep it for 2-3 hours.
- All the tips do work if followed with persistence and patience.
All these natural remedies to cure skin problems have been known for ages. All of these tips are limpid and straightforward that anyone can try in their homes. Do try and you will definitely get the desired result.
Remember, nothing is constant. If you have poor skin today, you will have radiant skin tomorrow. You just need to fulfill the criteria of following these tips with faith and consistency. The flawless and spotless skin awaits you.
If you are satisfied with the content in this article, please share it with someone you know suffering from the same problem. Thank you for reading it.